Terms and Conditions
ADRIA TOURS agency provides accommodation services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and with the period and details of the confirmed reservation. ADRIA TOURS agency is not liable for force majeure *.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Inquiries and booking of accommodation can be done electronically, by mail, telephone or in person at the ADRIA TOURS agency office.
When booking, the customer confirms that he/she is familiar with the Terms and Conditions and that he/she accepts them in their entirety. Thus, everything stated in the Terms and Conditions becomes legally binding both for the customer and ADRIA TOURS agency.
When booking, the customer is required to give all the information necessary in the booking procedure. When booking, the customer is required to pay an advance, depending on the payment method, while the balance must be paid in cash, at arrival date, in the ADRIA TOURS agency office. Note when paying a deposit by credit card - your credit card will be charged for the amount stated in EUR.
According to the Croatian Law on Residence Tax, customers are required to pay residence tax when paying for their accommodation. The amount of residence tax to be paid will be stated in your reservation calculation.
PRICE OF ACCOMMODATION
The price of accommodation includes the basic service as described in the booked accommodation unit. Special services are those not included in the price of accommodation (in accommodation unit description indicated by "services upon agreement" or "additional services" available if arranged in advance); therefore the customer pays for them separately. These services must be requested at the time of booking.
The price of accommodation is given in EUR. ADRIA TOURS agency reserves the right to make changes to the stated prices (in the event that the host changes prices or there are changes in exchange rates). For customers who have paid an advance for their reservation, ADRIA TOURS agency guarantees the price of accommodation, stated in the calculation according to which the advance was paid. If the changes occur prior to the payment of the advance, ADRIA TOURS agency is required to inform the customer.
If more customers than are stated on the voucher arrive at the accommodation unit, the ADRIA TOURS agency has the right to deny the extra customers accommodation or to accommodate all of the customers at extra charge directly made to the host.
ADRIA TOURS AGENCY RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
ADRIA TOURS agency reserves the right to change or modify a reservation in case of circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control that cannot be predicted, avoided or rectified. Booked accommodation can be substituted only by an accommodation unit of the same or higher category and at the price confirmed during booking, provided that customer is notified ahead of time.
Should the substitute accommodation be available only in an accommodation unit of higher category and should the price of the substitute accommodation be higher by 15% or more than the initially booked accommodation, ADRIA TOURS agency reserves the right to charge the price difference upon consulting the customer.
In cases where substitute accommodation for paid accommodation is not available, ADRIA TOURS agency reserves the right to cancel the reservation upon prior customer notification (at least 7 days before arrival) and guarantees the refund of the complete paid amount.
Should an adequate substitute accommodation not be available on the day of arrival, Adria tours agency will provide information on available accommodation that is not included in ADRIA TOURS agency offer and guarantees the refund of the complete paid amount.
CUSTOMER'S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
Should the customer wish to change or cancel a reservation, this must be done in written form (email, mail, or fax). The following are examples of changes: changes to the number of customers, changes to arriAdria tours / departure dates. Changes must be made at least 30 days prior to the arrival date. The first change to the reservation is free of charge, unless it entails further expenses for ADRIA TOURS agency. Should a change to the reservation not be possible and should the customer cancel for this reason, the conditions for the cancellation of reservation listed below will be enforced. The following are examples of cancellation of reservation: change of accommodation unit, and all changes done within 30 days of the arrival date or during use of the accommodation unit.
In case of cancellation of fixed confirmed private accommodation reservation, the date of receipt of the written cancellation is used to calculate cancellation costs as follows:
· For cancellation from 60 days before arrival, 30% of the accommodation price will be charged,
· For cancellation from 45-59 days before arrival, 35% of the accommodation price will be charged,
· For cancellation from 15-44 days before arrival date, 50% of the accommodation price will be charged,
· Should the customer cancel less than 15 days before arrival date, or not come, or cancel during use of the accommodation unit, 100% of the accommodation price will be charged.
For any confirmed hotel accommodation, if cancelled by the guest, specific cancellation policy is applied. The date of receipt of written cancellation is considered the date of cancellation, and cancellation fees are calculated as follows:
· For cancellation up to 30 days before arrival date, 15% of the total accommodation price will be charged
· For cancellation from 29-22 days before arrival date, 25% of the total accommodation price will be charged
· For cancellation from 21-15 days before arrival date, 40% of the total accommodation price will be charged
· For cancellation from 14-8 days before arrival date, 80% of the total accommodation price will be charged
· For cancellation made 7 or less days before arrival date, 100% of the total accommodation price will be charged.
· Should the customer not arrive at the booked accommodation unit before midnight on the arrival date, and the customer has not informed ADRIA TOURS agency or the host, the reservation is considered to be cancelled, and therefore the cancellation costs will be charged as described above. Should the real costs exceed the above stated costs, adriatica.net reserves the right to charge the difference. Should the customer find a replacement for the cancelled reservation, ADRIA TOURS agency will only charge the real costs caused by the replacement.
Please, take note that the advance will not be returned in case of cancellation, no matter of the day of receipt of the written cancellation.
ADRIA TOURS AGENCY OBLIGATIONS
It is ADRIA TOURS agency obligation to take care of provided services, hosts, and customers' interests and rights according to accepted customs and practices in tourism. ADRIA TOURS agency will carry out all stated obligations in full and as described above, except in circumstances caused by conditions beyond its control.
The customer is required:
· to have Adria toursid travel documents,
· to obey customs regulations and currency exchange regulations of the country where the destination is located,
· to obey house rules in accommodation units and to have good relations with the host,
· to produce the confirmation of payment (voucher received by mail, email or at the agency office) upon arrival,
· the customer is obligated to check whether a visa is necessary for the country where the destination is located or for neighboring countries.
Should the customer not follow the above listed obligations, the customer is liable for caused damage and must cover the expenses.
By confirming the reservation, the customer accepts to pay for all damages caused directly to the host.
ADRIA TOURS agency is not responsible for damaged, destroyed or lost luggage, as well as for the theft of luggage or valuables in the accommodation unit. Lost luggage or stolen goods should be reported to the host and the local police department.
Should the services provided not be satisfactory, the customer is entitled to seek reasonable compensation by filing a written complaint or coming directly to our office. Every customer is entitled to file a complaint if the paid service is not provided. Every customer - reservation holder, files a separate complaint.
If the guest does not make a complaint on the spot, he/she does not have a right to be refunded.
Furthermore, the guest is required to cooperate with ADRIA TOURS agency representatives and the service provider in good faith in order to rectify the problem. If the guest refuses to accept the solution that is in accordance with services paid for, ADRIA TOURS agency is not required to accept any further complaints referring to this service (if there is an appropriate alternative in the same accommodation building, the guest is required to accept it).
The maximum compensation per complaint can amount to the cost of the part of the service(s) in the complaint. It cannot amount to the total paid to Adira tours and cannot include services already provided. With this the guest's right to an ideal compensation of damages has been excluded.
ADRIA TOURS agency cannot be responsible for the weather conditions, the cleanliness and temperature of the sea of destinations visited as well as all other similar situations and events not directly related to the quality of the reserved accommodation unit that can result in the dissatisfaction of the guest.
Should the customer not be satisfied with the solution to the complaint, the matter can be taken to court (Split jurisdiction).
In case of paraller actions, discount are not cummulative.
Bol, 14. december.2007.